Health centers in Antigua and Barbuda offer primary healthcare and are generally available in every community throughout the country but public clinics in Antigua may not be the right option for you. You may find that private health services are the better choice, especially if you require medical attention in a more personal, specialized, or timely manner.
Relocate Antigua has access to different private clinics on the island as well as a network of private physicians who are there to assist in case of medical issues.
Choosing the best physician in Antigua in the medical sector isn’t always easy but our team will help you make the right decisions when it comes to Antigua medical services. Our team has considered all the factors that determine good quality healthcare and created a database of the best private Medical service providers that offer a wide range of medical services.
We fully understand the need for modern-day healthcare with a genuine and compassionate approach in Antigua. You also need to ensure that you are receiving reliable instructions and experienced feedback. After all, your health is a priority, and moving to a new country can take a toll on the body and mind.
If your need is more of holistic therapeutic care or fitness, we will connect you with reputable wellness organizations and personal trainers so that you can receive such therapy.
Relocate Antigua is here to help – offering select professionals as our recommended healthcare providers to ensure that your health is in the right hands. Our database consists of professionals who will deliver the best quality care tailored to your individual needs. Let us book your appointment for you to receive your evaluation and treatment. We are also able to accommodate you during appointments and in case of language barriers have an interpreter at hand to enable flawless communication.
- Emergency medicine
- Family medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
We will connect you with physicians and specialists who are well experienced and equipped to serve you.
- Communication-This is one of the most important skills that a physician can possess because of the constant interaction between you, the physician and colleagues will determine the outcome of your treatment.
- Empathy/Emotional Intelligence – Another important factor to consider is the sensitivity of the specialist. This is a major part of communication and patients should always be able to feel comfortable while under the care of a physician.
- Problem Solving Skills- Sometimes in the medical world, the physician will have to think outside the box to solve problems. In certain situations, he or she will not be able to rely solely on his/her knowledge and experience to diagnose or offer treatment.
- Attention to detail- A physician needs to be very attentive and alert to perform his duties at a high level. If drugs need to be administered, the specialist should be able to do so carefully and accurately to prevent mishaps and errors.
- Professionalism– The right physician knows that it is vital to maintain professionalism in any given situation no matter the gravity. It should be a top priority to deliver commendable care while exhibiting emotional maturity, respect and conflict resolution skills.
When you contact Relocate Antigua, You can expect to be referred to high quality medical centres and physicians that hold reputable standards from quality of care to general hygiene. In the event of a serious medical emergency that requires you to seek help overseas, we liaise with helicopter services that will have you flown out.
Get in touch with us today.