The government of Antigua and Barbuda extends a warm welcome to digital nomads and expatriates, offering a dream solution in the form of a digital nomad Caribbean visa program that grants applicants temporary residence in Antigua for up to 2 years without the need for investing. The program is aimed at non-nationals who are either self-employed or employed by a registered company that operates outside of Antigua. This new arrangement will allow individuals who can work remotely to do so near the glimmering white sands and refreshing turquoise waters, enjoy a one of a kind expat Antigua lifestyle. The government is positive that the convenience of luxury accommodation and the presence of reliable telecommunication networks will create an irresistible setting for digital nomads and expatriates seeking an escape from the tiresome city lifestyle. Relocate Antigua offers an easy way to enjoy your digital nomad antigua experience.
Relocate Antigua is fully prepared and happy to help you obtain your NDR Visa, assisting you with everything from obtaining your documents to collecting and delivering your new nomad digital Antigua and Barbuda Visa to you, helping you enjoy your Caribbean digital nomad experience with little stress.
Get started with your NDR Antigua and Barbuda Visa application here.
Once the application is approved, the NDR Visa holder will be able to relocate to Antigua with their dependents (if any) and enjoy all of the sun, sand, and surf that the islands have to offer. Relocate Antigua will follow up on your application once it is submitted and inform you of the progression. Furthermore, we will provide you with all the relocation services you need to get settled into your new home including concierge, Real estate, and legal services.
For more information on the new Nomad Digital Residence program and other exciting opportunities, visit our magazine.
Contact us for further inquires and let us help make your expat life in Antigua comfortable and worry-free!
• Be a non-national of Antigua and Barbuda.
• Be self-employed or employed by an organization out of Antigua and Barbuda.
• Expect to gain a yearly income of US$50,000 or the equivalent in other currencies for the duration of their stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
• Be able to provide payment of the non-refundable fee.
• Completed NDR application form.
• A passport photo of each applicant (2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
• A copy of the bio page of each applicants’ passport.
• A certificate of proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of their stay in Antigua.
• Police clearance for each applicant over the age of 16.
• Proof of the relationship between the main applicant and dependents.
• Receipt showing that the non-refundable fee was paid.
• RA Application processing deposit fee: US$500
• Single applicant: US$1,500
• Couple: US$2,000
• Family of 3 and over: US$3,000